Women in eDiscovery (WiE) is a vibrant organization that provides educational opportunities regarding technology in the legal industry to its members. The group offers networking and leadership avenues, promotes the personal and professional growth of women, and donates mentoring and charitable contributions to its communities. WiE incorporates a broad network of female volunteers who uplift and support each other and work together to recognize and honor each other’s achievements. WiE is comprised of professionals within the legal industry including attorneys, litigation support professionals, paralegals, legal IT staff, court reporters, consultants, recruiters, and vendors.
Since its inception in 2007, Women in eDiscovery has grown globally to more than 4,000 members and more than 25 chapters. The Executive Board has appointed Regional Directors that work in conjunction with each member elected Chapter Board.
Why The Masters Conference:
1. The first member of Women in eDiscovery was a Masters Conference Employee
2. First Chapters and Members pulled together via The Masters Conference
3. First article in LegalTech, First booth, and website and all marketing material paid for by The Masters Conference
4. First International Chapter started by The Masters Conference
5. First Speaking session at The Masters Conference
6. First national meeting of The Masters Conference
7. Logo created by The Masters Conference
8. Marketing team paid by The Masters Conference
9. Support provided by The Masters Conference
The list goes on and on. When you think about cutting edge, you think The Masters Conference. New Speakers Organizations and more you start to realize it has been at The Masters Conference. We have always supported diversity within the legal community. The Masters Conference will continue to support groups like WIE and others.